Are you having trouble getting out of your routine job and focusing on your business? Or do you feel lost in the process of branding? This episode will teach you how to be confident in yourself, and at the same time, you will learn how to make your business stand out from the rest.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- How can branding be an experience instead of just random fonts and colors?
- How you can ensure success in my business after leaving your regular job.
- What to do to transition from working in your 9-5 to managing your business.
- Steps to take to build your sustainable business.
9 Key Takeaways:
- You can have success even if you step away from the 9-5.
- The logo doesn’t matter, the branding does.
- Failure is always a scary thought.
- Take all the opportunities to learn from your regular job.
- People you work with now can potentially become clients in the future.
- Word of mouth is part of massive branding.
- It’s not about quantity, but more of about quality.
- Be intentional with your message.
- Stick with what works.
- Push yourself out of the 9-5.
- Make an exit strategy before you leave your job. Do not leave your job without a strategy.
- Make your side hustle your main hustle.
- Don’t take too long to grab an opportunity.
- Respect your regular job, and still do your best while you are in it.
- Take the money, little by little and spend it on your business.
- Don’t underprice your product or services.
- Understand your selling strategy and the potential of your product.
- Make adjustments to what works, don’t create something new.
- Don’t discount the quiet time you need.
- Take the time to recharge your mind and body.
“Use your job for what it is worth.”
[Tweet ““If you wanna make money, you gotta spend money.””]
Thanks for listening!
Don’t forget to take care of YOU, so you don’t get burned out. Do not forget to connect with Tanya and me on our social media platforms. Until the next episode, build your empire!
Work with Alicia
Virtual Intensive = Market Like A Boss Intensive
One to One = 1:1 Empirenista Business Success Mentorship
Group Coaching = Empirenista Business Success Academy