Happy 2019 Empirenistas! Are you ready to plan for a successful year? I am super excited for all that we have in store this year and I can’t wait to tell you all about it! It’s definitely going to be an amazing year for all of us!
Visit https://aliciahenderson.biz/podcast/ for the complete show notes of every podcast episode.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Speaking things into existence and putting in the work to make things happen
- Tips to have a year of success
- My personal and business goals for 2019
- Planning is very strategic, and it’s fun. When you plan, you already foresee the results that are going to take place, and you have more chances of getting better results.
- When you know the things that worked for you in the past, then as far as strategies for your business are concerned, you know what to continue.
- When you have no strategy in place, you don’t get the results that you want. The things that worked for you in the past should become a part of your strategy.
- You should not feel wiped out when you’re done doing something. You should be excited, you should be ecstatic, and you should be anticipating good results.
- Make sure that you take some time to plan and be prepared for the year. Plan for things that you know you’re going to love for your business and for your clients.
- Tips for planning:
- Review the previous year and take note of the things that worked and the things that didn’t. And then try to see what you can improve upon.
- Identify your goals. Start with a big vision for the whole 12 months.
- Set your goals. Take a look at the whole year and see where you can place them while keeping things realistic.
- Identify time wasters. Take a look at what projects you have in mind and ask yourself: Is this something that I really need to be doing or is it just a distraction so that I can’t get ready to go? How will this help me grow, and how will it help me make money? Could this be passed on to a team member or outsourced for someone else to do outside of my company?
- Adjust and leave room to move things around. Don’t be so rigid with your schedule. Not everything has to be concrete but it does have to come out.
- Scale back and focus on the projects that will give you the results versus the many projects that won’t get done.
“I believe in speaking things into existence and I believe in walking in faith. And that means, you don’t see the things that you want to take place, you know that they’re going to happen, and you’re going to put the work in to do so.”
“Let’s be an overcomer and an actual winner… When we set ourselves for failure with these unrealistic things, we are not winners when we do it. Be real with yourself.”
Thanks for listening!
Let’s continue this conversation over on The Empirenista Business Incubator with Alicia Henderson over on Facebook and tell me about your personal and business goals!
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure to take a screenshot of it and share it on your Instagram Stories, tag me in it @empirenista_alicia and use #empirenistabizsuccesspodcast.
If you haven’t already, subscribe to this podcast, and don’t forget to leave a rating and a review. You can also visit my website and get on the email list to get notified when new episodes drop.
Virtual Intensive = Market Like A Boss Intensive
One to One = 1:1 Empirenista Business Success Mentorship
Group Coaching = Empirenista Business Success Academy
More from Alicia
Sponsored by my Plan & Profit CEO Virtual Workshop.