Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a military spouse? Well, let me give you a glimpse of it as I share what it’s like to be part of the military community and my experience at the Military Influencers Conference 2018.
Visit https://aliciahenderson.biz/podcast/ for the complete show notes of every podcast episode.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- My experience at the Military Influencers Conference 2018
- What it’s like to be a military spouse and an entrepreneur, and how the military prepares you for it
- How the mindset of the military spouse has changed from 2004 to now
- The MIC 2018 topics and speakers
- The best part about MIC 2018
- The MIC is a great conference for business individuals to learn the different aspects of running a business.
- Joining the conference is a great way to refresh, renew, and get a new perspective on how to run your business.
- As a military spouse or an active duty member or a veteran, there are challenges that we face that are different, and it’s just so good to have a community that understands that.
- Keep learning about how to run your business in new ways.
- If you are a military spouse or someone who is a part of the military community and you are thinking about starting a business or already have one, make sure to go to the Military Influencers Conference next year.
“It’s so good to come together with a community of people who get you and they get your lifestyle. They get that as a military spouse or an active duty member or veteran, there are challenges that we face that are different.”
[Tweet ““This is a first-class, high-end military conference that you are going to leave with friendships, you’re going to leave with knowledge, you’re going to leave with being better for your business and refreshed.””]
Thanks for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends and family who are part of the military community. Take a screenshot of this episode and share it to your Instagram Stories, tag me in it @empirenista_alicia and use #empirenistsbizsuccesspodcast.
If you’re thinking about attending the Military Influencers Conference next year, you can let me know by going to iTunes and leaving a comment there or heading over to Facebook, and I will give you some feedback.
If you haven’t already, subscribe to this podcast, and don’t forget to leave a rating and a review. You can also visit my website and get on the email list to get notified when new episodes drop.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Virtual Intensive = Market Like A Boss Intensive
One to One = 1:1 Empirenista Business Success Mentorship
Group Coaching = Empirenista Business Success Academy
More from Alicia
Sponsored by my Livestream Success Toolkit.